With all the news about Bayer/Monsanto and its cancer-causing pesticide, Roundup weed killer, you may be wondering whether you or someone you know qualifies for compensation.
Recent lawsuits and settlement negotiations link Roundup to Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia, but many different kinds of lymphoma and leukemia may be grounds for a lawsuit. If you used Roundup or were exposed to its carcinogenic ingredient, glyphosate, and later developed cancer, you may want to speak to an attorney.
At Casey Law Offices, S.C., we can help clients affected by the following cancers:
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Adult T-cell Leukemia/Lymphoma
- Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (ALCL)
- Angioimmunoblastic T-cell Lymphoma (ATL)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Cutaneous T-cell Lymphomas
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
- Enteropathy-Associated Intestinal T-cell Lymphoma (EATL)
- Extranodal Natural Killer T-cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Hairy cell leukemia (HCL)
- Lymphoplasmacytic Lymphoma
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL)
- Marginal Zone Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma
- Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma, Not Specified (PTCL, NOS)
- Precursor T-lymphoblastic Lymphoma/Leukemia
- Primary Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma
- Primary Mediastinal B-cell Lymphoma
Many who develop cancer due to Roundup exposure work or have worked as farmers or groundskeepers. Others suffer glyphosate poisoning after using Roundup in their gardens.
If you recognize your diagnosis on the list above and have a history of Roundup exposure, call us at (414) 272-5564 for a free consultation.
How Can I Be Compensated?
When you contact our firm, we can help you pursue the compensation you deserve. Depending on the details of your case, we can help you join existing multi-district litigation and get involved in Bayer’s $10 billion settlement deal or file an independent case in your local district.
In either case, time is limited. As Bayer reaches a settlement agreement, important deadlines and restrictions will emerge. The sooner you file a claim, the more lucrative your case may be. Casey Law Offices, S.C. has more than 25 years of experience serving clients like you.
We are available 24/7 to take your call at (414) 272-5564, or you can get started by contacting us online – don’t forget to schedule a free consultation to learn more about your rights and legal options.